Search This Blog

Monday 19 February 2018

Amazing Photos.

I needed a new author photo, so Dave from our Bush Fire Brigade came around to take some for me.  I can't thank him enough!  He made me look so good.  :D   At 52, I reckon it will be the last time I ever get away with having photos taken that make me look so very young, and yet also wise and authory at the same time!

What do you think?

Thoughtful?

 
A bit cheekier?


Colour?


And he also got some lovely ones of me with my dogs.



I like the effect of this one.  Makes it look like my dogs are demon familiars!  Might have to use it for inside the second Satan Smith book...


Dave takes real estate photos for a living, but I think he should branch out into portraiture!  Thanks again, Dave.  You truly epitomise what it should mean to be part of a Firey family!       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment, so please do!