Search This Blog

Friday 4 September 2015

A Fairy Tale for Our Modern Age.

No much news here. Writing on Heroic Plans is going well at over 30 000 words  and I am >THIS CLOSE< to having Bunyip Dreaming ready to publish.  I'm dying to show you the cover art for it, not to mention give you a chance to read it, but you'll just have to wait a little longer.

In the meantime, here's a funny little story about how we came to have modern society, which, by the way, I think is pretty much insane.  Why is it that some of us seem born to toe the line willingly and to follow the advertising blindly, and others can see right through the bullshit?  I have no idea.


Anyway, do read this.  It's an interesting perspective.

http://godsandradicals.org/2015/08/25/the-disenchanted-kingdom/

Us as happy somewhat rich 12th C Scots at an SCA event. It's always been better to be one of the nobs.   :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment, so please do!