Search This Blog

Sunday 30 August 2015

Songs that make me happy: Part One.




You know how there are some songs that always brighten your day, every time they come up on your shuffle?  Well, here are a few of mine!

This one is so cheerful and the perfect song for dog lovers.  It's called, "Song My Dog Wrote," by Brendan Biondi.  The dog in the video is a Lab!


This one always makes me want to bop around and it's a cheerful message too. Brett Dennen, "Blessed."


Then comes Bling Melon's, "No Rain."  It is one of the songs I enjoy playing and singing on the guitar too.   I love the video.  Who hasn't dreamt of finding their perfect tribe like the bee girl does in this?


Then there's Bruno Mars',  "The Lazy Song." He has a lot of fun with this one, and it's a fun video too.


And this version of a Cernunnos rising song, Beltane (Goddess Version) is so lovely and somehow summery, it is one of my new happy songs.


Wow, I didn't know I had so many happy songs.  Think this will have to be a series!

A bit of a mixture, I know.  My musical tastes are nothing if not eclectic.  I hope listening to some of these cheery tunes gave you happies too!     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comment, so please do!